Sunday, February 13, 2011

TWO BLOGGER AWARDS

I am so thrilled to have been given 2 blogger awards ..
one from CATHY

one from CLARE

thanks so much gorgeous girls ....
I have only just learned how to upload it on to my blog so I am sorry Cathy and Clare that I have taken so long... I feel you will understand ...
the idea is to write 10 things about myself and then pass this award on to 10 of my scrappy blogger friends....

this is a great way of getting to know more bloggers so please girls pass this on .. to 10 of YOUR blogger friends


from Clare... "my gorgeous pommie gal"



from Cathy .... "my gorgeous Aussie gal"


10 things about me you may not know

1. my family mean the world to me .. each of them are unique and I love that..
2. I was born in a country town ..Naracoorte and I moved to Adelaide in 1970.
3. I am a "LITTLE BIT" addicted to CHOCOLATE !!!!!
4. I have an identical twin sister ... Lorraine
5. I love watching butterflies.
6. I adore my cat OLLIE
7. I love gardening and all the different sounds of nature.
8. I love walking bare feet in wet beach sand.
9. I love the sound of laughter especially children having innocent fun.
10.I knitted my first jumper whan I was 5 years of age ..


I am passing this award on to 10 of my "scrappy blogger" friends ..
it was so very difficult to choose only 10 ....


GAYLE
NATALIE
JANE
RACHAEL
JASMINE
AMANDA
NADIA
JESSEMIAH
PAULA
IRINI


these are my "first 10" and because I have "TWO AWARDS" I will post "10 MORE" in a couple of days time....

thanks so much Cathy and Clare for these awards ...I love visiting your blogs and seeing your inspiring work ....
I never thought I would love blogging so much ?????
I am quite addicted you know !!!!LOL

love, laughter and big hugs to all of you out there in blogger world xoxox

12 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Heather. I love your comments and I certainly love visiting your world.
    I loved reading about you. Can I add, you sound very happy and content...And I didn't know you were a twin!!
    And yes, the blog world is a little addictive I agree....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, you are too sweet thank you so much!!!
    I agree blogging is addictive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Heather! You are such a wonderful person. It was so nice getting to know you a little bit more. Thanks so so much for the award! I appreciate it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Heather on your 2 awards...you certainly deserve them ! Thanks too for sharing and passing on 'the love ', such a 'Heather thing ' to do. I feel very touched and honoured that you have thought of me...thank you. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thank you so much for sharing the love with me H! You know I love your work and as I check out other people's blogs it becomes so evident what a beautiful person you are. You always leave people the nicest of comments. I think you make every day a good day just by being you. And to think that there is another of you (well at least visually perhaps)! What a lucky world we live in. HUGS!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thank you so much Heather, you don't know how much this means to me right now :) I love coming to visit your blog & always love reading your comments on mine...you are a real sweetie! Walking bare foot in the sand is a love of mine too, I love listening to the surf.
    Thanks & congrats x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are more than welcome beautiful girl, can't think of anyone more who deserves these awards. Well done on mastering awards to post hun!!! took me forever to learn, lol. I am so so happy that our paths have crossed as you are such a lovely, lovely soul. I absolutely love blogging and all of the friends i have met. They are all so supportive and encouraging. Big love and hugs to you my Aussie mate, love Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww thanks You GORGEOUS lady you!!! You've made my day : ) Thankyou so much for thinking of me...Your such a wonderfully loving, caring, awesome person.....LOTS & LOTS of Love and Peace to you xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Heather for thinking of me, you are a true friend and I treasure our friendship

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhhh! Thanks very much Heather!!!! YOU are such a sweetie...... Congrats on receiving 2 Blog awards!!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete