Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A BEAUTIFUL SURPRISE !!!!


this morning the "postie" left a parcel on my doorstep 
when I opened it I cried tears of JOY !!!


my very special friend NADIA CANNIZZO 
has created this sensational, stunning, beautiful page for me,  I totally adore it .
and she even used my fave photo of "me ".. how did you know Nadia ???
this wonderful gift is  a thankyou for my part in her "book of hope"

see the book on her blog ... click HERE 

HER HEARTFELT JOURNALING READS
Dear Heather
"YOU ARE INSPIRING.'
you are by far one of the most inspirational people I know.
you are strong in the face of tragedy and a survivor.
you have caught on with technology like you were born in that era.
you are kind and compassionate, caring and just lovely and I am so happy to have met you .. keep going
love Nadia 

wow Nadia, I have tears of joy running down my cheeks as I read these words ..
thank you so much from the bottom of my heart .
I will treasure this forever xoxo
thank you for giving me the fabulous opportunity 
of being on the DT of Once upon a ... sketch  
I have thoroughly enjoyed the ride...
love and hugz Heather xox 

"Art and Soul "

21 comments:

  1. so beautiful Heather, she did a gorgeous job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome my dear friend. I wanted you to feel just what I felt when I opened your parcel! I hope I succeeded. This is just a little thank you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW That is stunning something to treasure :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, what a treasure !!And I am sure it is totally deserved....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed this is a marvelous surprise ! The layout is stunning and meaningfull !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful gesture.
    Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats so sweet of here is a beatiful page with a lovely photo of You!
    byebye<lean

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful page for a beautiful lady. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! What a WONDERFUL surprise!!! And sooooooooooo beautiful too!! That was sooooooo sweet of Nadia!! And I love what she wrote too!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just a stuning page a marvelous surprise and you deserved that!!!!!!!
    You are the most sweet person I know and I love you a lot!!!!!
    I´m so luck to have you as my friend!!!
    You leave in my hart.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Big kisses and huges
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a beautiful page and wonderful surprise!!! I'm sure you deserved it, you're such a kind person :) Enjoy your precious gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowza...what a beautiful page to receive. It's gorgeous. Love your photo. Have a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How beautiful Heather... what a treasured gift... and I love that photo of you too :))

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a awesome page for an awesome friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!!! That is GORGEOUS! That is such a lovely lovely gift!

    I hope all is well! :D

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are both such beautiful ladies with warm and compassionate hearts. You really ARE inspiring Heather! this really is such a precious gift and wonderful page. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a beautiful gesture from one beautiful lady to another and well deserved too. Love you soo much Heather. xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh i did see this on Nadia's blog.. so well deserved Heather.. you are beautiful and talented and i know you will cherish this absolutely stunning layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how very wonderful! What a sweet thing for her to do in return - and of course she does it in such beautiful style. What a special gift.

    ReplyDelete