Thursday, May 19, 2011

TREASURE no 2.... paper bag with tags

BOX OF TREASURES CLASS...
date..... JUNE 4TH
time..... 1.30 UNTIL 4.30 P.M.
phone ... 08 82771298

TREASURE NUMBER 2... this is a class where we are creating little treasures each month and ending with a BOX OF TREASURES at the end of the year ...

It is now time to add ANOTHER TREASURE .
this treasure is a small paper bag containing 2 tags ... using the stunning graphic 45 paper....
and of course some more delicious IMAGINARIUM CHIPPIES






This is a shot of a box I have covered to hold my treasures ....
we will be creating another bigger box at the end of the year to hold all of our treasures ...



thanks for looking at my little blog ...
and I love reading all your lovely comments ... they make my day and bring a great big smile to my face .. thank you all from the bottom of my heart ...
love and hugz Heather xo

23 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwww! What an AMAZING class this would be!! I loveeeeeee what you made! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I wish I was in one of your classes!!!!
    such gorgeous work!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Heather...i love treasures.
    thanks for showing byebye<lean

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could fly to your classes !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tags ! I think your box is going to be just amazing at the end of the year !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a cool idea, love the box and the tags are just stuning!! I bet it is going to be one super duper class!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I´d love going to that class!! gorgeus works, really special!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh i'd love to come but just a little far lol!! they certainly have the WOW factor
    Lindy xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing Heather.....what a wonderful idea and how pleased your class will be when they have something as beautiful as this to keep forever.....wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome work Heather.. love the idea of a gorgeous box of treasures!! The tags look amazing!! Have a fabulous weekend :))) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the best idea. It all looks so amazing, but then again, coming from you, why wouldn't it....have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Heather, loved your first class and can't wait to do the next one and of course making that gorgeous box at the end! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so creative Heather! Amazing work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful work Heather!
    Fantastic:)
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday dear fiend, hope you have a fabo day ...
    Lindy xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are just gorgeous, Heather! I recently bought some of that Graphic 45, and now I'm itching to use it, thanks to you! Happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW what an awesome idea!! These are sooooo STUNNING!! I could really stare at them for ages! Have a great weekend :))

    PS...Happy birthday sweetie :)) hope you had a fab day!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hmmm.. not sure what happened with my comment??
    Happy Birthday Heather, hope you have been spoilt rotten!!
    I love your work and this is just stunning :0)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful treasures you have there! Would be great to see them all together at the end of the year too :O)

    ReplyDelete