Sunday, December 21, 2014

CELEBRATE

Hi everyone, and a warm welcome to my blog 
Today I am sharing a card I made for one of my International scrapping buddies.
this wonderful hobby of scrapbooking,
has allowed me to meet 'arty' friends from all over the world .
This is a birthday card for an English friend who is celebrating her birthday 
the day before Christmas .

so I thought I would create a card for her as sometimes people 
who celebrate birthdays close to Christmas
are often forgotten and they miss out .

CELEBRATE 



  happy happy birthday to you Maggie 
have a wonderful day and celebrate every moment 
I will have a cheer for you.
my love to you always .

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Sooo lovely! I think my FAVEST of your projects is when you use natural browns & textures like string.....this looks really beautiful & I'm sure Maggie will be thrilled:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful keepsake for your dear friend! Lovely lovely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhhh!!! Loooveeee this!!! Simply stunning card Heather. You always use the most gorgeous colour combos and the create the loveliest pieces!! Magic!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the layers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous, I also know a good friend who has the same birthday, I was then chosen to make a flip card with two faces (front birthday and rear Christmas) your lovely alternative to combine both in one, great! ! Joy to you and your family! Hugs, Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, dear Heather! Very wintry, but not christmassy! You are right, people who have birthday near to christmas are always disadvantaged. She will be happy with this card!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card looks sensational! Your layering is just amazing and I love the different die-cuts that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card! My birthday is right after the holidays and I know how people can easily forget a birthday at that time of year. How lovely of you to think of your friend and make her something so beautiful! Happy Holidays to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. An absolutely stunning card, Heather... for a very lucky recipient!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is such a lovely card Heather in your signature style! What a lucky lady to be receiving this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Utterly divine Heather. What a lucky friend to receive one of you mini Art pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah this is just beautiful and she is indeed a lucky friend to get this. Love the colours and again just lovely layers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow....so stunning! Love these layers....and your styling, so special and fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete