Thursday, January 22, 2015

Dusty Attic - Monochromatic theme

Hello my beautiful scrappy friends ..
A very warm welcome to my blog
Today I am showcasing my January project  
for 

I love to create monochromatic themes 
and here I am showcasing a Kraft background
with a black and white photo of my Daughter and grandson .
It was taken a few years ago in 2009
I love when I have a special photo to scrap .




LOVE 

DUSTY ATTIC MATERIALS 
 Dusty in Colour Clear Crackle Varnish : DA 0900
Crushed Olive :DA0917
Dusty in Colour Pesto: DA0918
Mini View finder :DA1081
Circle Frame set : DA 0490
Swirly vine #4 :DA1100
Mini Heart Buttons : DA0682
Bird cage :DA0678
Fancy Trim #6 : DA0588

 A closeup of the photo and details of my layering 
under and around the photo .

Swirly vine #4 :DA1100
Mini Heart Buttons : DA0682
Bird cage :DA0678


 Fancy Trim #6 : DA0588


 here I have combined some beautiful chippies with a leafy die 
thanks so much for popping by and I hope you are inspired to have a play 

REMEMBER 
you can purchase Dusty Attic chipboard directly from the website .
thanks so much for popping by and hope you are inspired to play.
stay  safe and happy scrapping till next time 
xoxo

17 comments:

  1. Your page is stunning Heather. Awesome layering and I love the way you layered some of the chippies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous page Heather! Your daughter and grandson are beautiful as well! Love the chipboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really know how to make your photos shine. This lay-out is absolutely gorgeous and a great way to showcase that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! LOOOVE those white splats around the edges & the rope on the heart looks STUNNING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely GORGEOUS! You are the master of layers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh oh oh! this is so beautiful.. you are queen of monchrome... this is so pretty.. lovely photo surrounded by the layers and layers of love placed embellishments.. love this one.. I hope your week has been a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The layering you create is always so inspirational! Beautiful LO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had me at monochromatic....Seriously though- you had me at I posted a new layout. :) Love it of course! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful monochrome, love the touches of white, another absolutely stunning page!! Drool! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another stunning piece of Art from the studio of Miss Heather. Love the monochromatic theme for the beautiful photo and as always, your layering and distressing is absolutely divine. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this pic of Tara and Dakota. They look happy :D You do monochromatic so well. I love this layout. You have rocked it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I admire how you can create lovely layered and dimensional pieces of art without adding large poofy flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful, Heather. I always love your monochromatic pages and this one is great again. Lovely photo!
    xxx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just so beautiful! Love the colouring....so super! The details, always so amazing! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful photo and elegant page :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW, this layout is absolutly amazing. Loving everything about it :-9

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely page.....your layering is Awesome Heather.

    ReplyDelete