Sunday, February 22, 2015

TRANQUILITY

Hello everyone, today I am sharing my February  LO for
 the Dusty Attic blog 
how utterly brilliant are these word chippies 
To me 
Tranquility
 represents me in my garden 
In my garden I am in touch with nature and my soul
 I feel connected with the beauty which surrounds me .
I seek it out , see the detail , the simplicity , I sense the power .
I sense what I cant see and I sense what I cant feel .
Nature truly lights up dark corners in my world .
Mother nature is pure magic.



TRANQUILITY 

 My trade mark - creating  layers of elements reminding me of mother nature.
if we look deeply we can see detail after detail .
I do find nature inspires me and helps me create my layouts .

 the chippies are treated with inks and paints .
I just keep layering until I am happy with the result .



Dusty Attic material used 
Word Pack #5 :DA 1171
Branch #4 Small : DA 1184
Mini Bird Cage #2 :DA 1189
Elegant Swirl #13 :DA 1133
Marrakesh small :DA 0821
Dusty in Color - Mountain Meadow :DA 0916
Dusty in Color Clear Crackle Varnish : DA 0900



bye for now and have fun with the chippies .
they are available to purchase straight from the website .
thanks for popping in and for your loving words  happy scrapping until next time we meet xoxox




31 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! LOVING the photo and the flower!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Heather and fabulously tranquil. I could look at it for ages and keep noticing new elements. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout's softely and beautiful. I like it. There's a nice harmony with picture.
    Corine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!!! This is gorgeous Heather, I remember that little statue from your post when you showcased your stunning garden. You are an ultimate queen of layering and give so much inspiration with your gorgeous creations! I always look forward to see your projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lay-out looks so serene, balanced and elegant! I just love it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather, this is incredibly gorgeous! Tranquility is definitely emanating from this design. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love & adore. That flower really is the perfect poser!!! And the layers are scrumptious! I'm glad you find solace in your garden.....I must admit, scrapping is my therapeutic place! I can lose myself in there & it feels good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Utterly divine! Ahhh...I could look at this all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous project! Love all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a perfect title Heather! The love of your garden just shines through in your divine layout - so uniquely you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This layout is so divine Heather! Its classy its shabby and I'm truly swoon! Can't take my eyes off this page!!! Incredible skills you've got here! Awesome... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  12. After a second and third look, I still find little nuggets of beauty tucked in unexpected places. Your Art is truly inspirational Heather; I am always knocked out by it's elegance and beauty :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gobsmacked and drooling again! This is enchanting Heather. The love you feel for your garden and your incredible talent for putting those feelings onto paper simply shines here. Love, love, love everything about this page!! Awesome!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  14. The love you have for nature is truly reflected in your art. Your garden is simply beautiful and you've captured its tranquility in this layout. Just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is dreamy, peaceful and oh so beautiful! Love the layers and all the embellies around your photo! Magnificent layout!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, this is so beautiful again, dear Heather!
    xxx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your layouts are always very beautiful and full of little and hidden details.
    It's a pleasure looking at your creations over and over again Heather!
    Nice days!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes we can't take our eyes off your beautiful layouts! It's a "zen" image I could stand for hours admiring it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Breathtaking just as is nature. Wonder inspiration and you execute it onto paper with a perfect that just leaves me breathless. Your work is truly inspiring Heather <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such detail....perfection. Love this... Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the soft colour palette, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Heather, I know it has been a while; I check in often and am always inspired by your beautiful pages; I love the palette on this one. Kind regards Susan

    ReplyDelete
  23. let me just sigh.... It's a perfect illustration of Enya's music (I'm listening right now):)

    ReplyDelete
  24. let me just sigh.... It's a perfect illustration of Enya's music (I'm listening right now):)

    ReplyDelete