Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Rustic Canvas for Dusty Attic

Hello my scrappy pals 
welcome to my blog
Today I am sharing a Canvas I created for
Dusty Attic.
Very Rustic and Grungy with loads of texture.
This is only the second canvas I have ever created 
and I am finding them lots of fun .




CREATE 
DUSTY ATTIC - Materials used 
Dusty in color 
Hot Chocolate 0923
Forrest 0919
Clear crackle Varnish 

Jumbo cogs 0232
Mini Branches 1121
String Frame set 1181
Wildflowers 11437
ornate corner #13 1137
Elegant Swirl #3 1123

I love to trim my chippies and tuck the pieces under and around
my photo.
by trimming the chippies it also makes them go further
in each project .
for example
the piece along the bottom left side
is trimmed from the ornate corner #13 1137
the remaining section is tucked and layered
around my photo.

try trimming and experimenting with your chippies .

texture and crackle created with texture paste , inks, crackle paste .



REMEMBER
all chipboard can be purchased direct from the website .
Dusty Attic
I truly hope I have inspired you in some way .
if you have never created with a canvas, give it a go 
you will be surprised how wonderful it is .

many thanks for dropping by
and happy scrapping to each of you .
see you all soon
and warm hugz from me x




25 comments:

  1. Love your loads of texture and the colours of your canvas! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a work of art, so much texture and gorgeous design!!! I always look forward to your posts, so inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mixed media and you is definitely a match made in heaven! This is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Heather,
    Wonderful wonderful, I am loving all the effects you have created with the different media, and embellishments, a truly gorgeous make. a#The crackle is amazing.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Moly - Texture Heaven beyond words! This is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic, Heather! I love all the texture and the colors are great. I love the way you make a photo or clipping part of the design by layering and adding details to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, love it!! Texture heaven comes true :-) I love all the crackle, great! And of course alle the other yummy details.
    xxx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the textures!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!! Totally amazing work!! Loooveee the crackle, loooveee the colour, looooveee it all!! Drooling all over my computer at the moment!! Pure magic (and even better IRL)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. This canvas is absolutely amazing! The texture of the crackle reminds me of dried up dams, and the colors look like it has aged and been rusting away! Fabulously created! You are a natural for creating on canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great success for this work ! Bravo !

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've used the chippy so beautifully---- & that bg is so, soooo gorgeous:) really stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. M'encanta el craquelat que fas servir amb els colors vius i la part ben rústica.

    ReplyDelete
  14. M'encanta el craquelat que fas servir amb els colors vius i la part ben rústica.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous work - love all the texture and the chipboard and of course your awesome techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Heather, you blow me away every time!! Gorgeous! Your texture is amazing and the way you blended the colours together is so incredible!! Love all the wonderful elements you have used here, a truly stunning work of art! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such an amazing project filled with texture and colour goodness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing crackle, stunning project! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, amazing piece of art! I love all these textures and colors! Your style Heather is so beautiful! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  20. What beautiful colour and texture. You bring whatever your theme is to life. This just screams earth and pots and stuff... love this canvas .... so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wowsers...so amazing that crackle and colouring is so divine! Love these earthy colours and the gorgeous photo! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful Heather!!
    Love the texture and the colors a lot!
    It's very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. oooooohhh, this one just finished me off....

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your work... thank you for sharing. I have spent many enchanted hours studying your art.

    ReplyDelete