Tuesday, July 14, 2015

FRIENDSHIP

Hi there and a cosy warm welcome to each of you.
Today I am sharing a Tag in a pocket
I created for a treasured friend 
I wanted to create a card to show her how much I love her and cherish our friendship .
I handed it to her last week.
She really loved it .
Margy said 'I can tell this was made with love '
how beautiful is that !!



FRIENDSHIP 
 lots of layers , just like our friendship .
lots of experiences and layers over the years .
wonderful x

I had fun creating
 this card 
and it feels wonderful to have such a beautiful friendship 
thanks for looking at my work 
until next time
Big warm Hugz from me xxox

13 comments:

  1. Wow, your card looks so elegant and beautiful! I really like the roses and the pretty banners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous Heather!!! I love all the layers of that stunning paper and such a wonderful color combination! A true masterpiece, that's what it is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your lovely friend - it truly does look like it was made with love. Such a beautiful mix of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Heather! The color scheme the flowers, even the envelope is gorgeous.I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING the flowers and the pennants!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Made with love is right. How STUNNING is this?!?! Love the proliferation of little banners and the giant spray of roses. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another little treasure to brighten the day of your friend. How beautiful! Your Art always inspires and delights. TFS :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful gesture of love and friendship and I love the earthy colors and all the blooms and banners... I reckon it will be cherished.... Just like your special friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The inside of your mind must be a wonderful place! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and Elegant. Love the symbolism of the layers. I'm sure she holds a special place in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow....so beautiful and amazing! So love this! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the layers of the paper and the detailing on the paper strips. Great idea. Then those roses and bow. The heart at the center of it all ... definitely more symbolism of the depth of this friendship. Your friend is very lucky indeed :) Fantastic card Heather. -- Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's really stunning!!! Marg is one lucky lady to have you so close by!!

    See you next week my friend, can't wait!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete