Saturday, February 6, 2016

2015 in REVIEW .

Hello there my friends .. thanks for popping by 
Thought I would post a few of my faves from last year .. 2015 
a mixture of layouts and OTP Projects .
every piece showcases Dusty Attic chipboard .


WARNING !!
be prepared for a long post ..
I find it amazing at the end of each year when I collect 
my work and see how much I have created the twelve months. 
here are a few of my faves from 2015
hope you enjoy them .
LOVE THIS 
 I found this Photo on Pinterest 
I adore using mood boards in my work 
BEAUTY
 Memories of my childhood 
loved my Ballet x


SNAPSHOT
SEAGULLS fascinate me . 
Just the way they sit and view the world .
on the lookout for food and friends .
TRANQUILITY
 THIS STATUE sits happily in my garden.
My embellishments represent different elements living in my garden
lots of birds, foliage, texture, raised garden beds, time I spend each day 
lovingly tending to my blissful place .


BLISS
softness with pastels .

 OCEAN
I loved creating this textured BG ...
The pic is of one of the beaches we visited 
on one of our holidays to New Zealand.
what an amazing place ... so unspoiled and natural .
absolute Beauty. 
JOURNEY

DISCOVER

I love to fossick in little 'bric n brac' shops hidden away in the Adelaide Hills .
this one had some real treasures, with a slightly industrial design and feel to the building . 


MAY MY HEART BE KIND 
 AFFIRMATIONS, make up a large part of my daily life .


REMEMBER 
A TEXTURED BG with a monochromatic theme .


RUSTIC CANVAS 




DOCUMENTED 
 my journal I created with memories of my beautiful son mark .
he was killed on his motorbike at age 22 .
this journal contains quotes,documents, chipboard, and lots of precious memories .


and a few tags from 2015


thanks so much for popping by
 and I hope you have enjoyed walking through last year with me 
big big hugz to each of you 
until next time we meet
happy creating xoxo

23 comments:

  1. You are amazing!! These are all gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

  2. These projects are all breathtaking! You are so incredibly talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love every single one of these! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creations are breathtakingly beautiful, Heather! I always admire your unique photos and how you designed them so perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Heather, Dear Heather, what a way for this 75 years old lady to spend her Sunday morning!!! Tea & toast, and "Art and Life" showing a year of blissful masterpieces. How I recall each one of them throughout 2015... your talented photography; wonderful color combinations; textured back-grounds; layering; inspirational cards; words of wisdom; and such thoughtful instructions. A simply wonderful post Heather, THANK-YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply adore all of your work my sweet friend. Each piece is totally amazing and totally exquisite. You are a true master of the art!! love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heather, you are my scrap favorite artist !!!

    Love all your amazing creations !!!

    Hugs from France ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I loved this little walk down 2015 creating.. all so beautiful.. soft dreamy colors, layers of loveliness, stamping details, chipboard charm, love all of these.. just love how you create.. may this year be filled with beauty and wonder and inspiration..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love everything you create and appreciated seeing your beautiful art from 2015! Thank you for so much amazing inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous collection! And such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always love a look back at highlights but a Heather J look back.... WOW!!!! Thanks!!! Fabulous - love seeing them all together

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all your projects!
    Hugs from Italy
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow...so much beauty in one post...you really create art from the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Realmente son unas composiciones muy hermosas. Que buenas manos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your work is classy, elegant and timeless my friend. These are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow I just got filled with inspiration to create again. Each one of these pieces is special in its own right, each a little different and yet all undeniably yours. What an artist you are. Not only in your crafting but also in your picture taking and presentation. Thank you Heather for being my inspiration. <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for this brief explanation and very nice information. Well, got a great knowledge of contents.

    php training

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank You for sharing such a nice and interesting blog with us. hope it might be much useful for us. keep on updating...
    ROI Services in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's an outstanding blogger post I choose the way of your ideas in really good. I've done looking for this plans to improved my sites and overall your site's information is very good. SEO Training in Chennai | SEO Training Course in Chennai | Digital Marketing Course in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful mixed media canvas to showcase that stunning photo. I love the colours of this piece and the crackle on the background gives it a lovely vintage shabby feel. You are the master of art :D

    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    ReplyDelete
  21. It was so bravely and depth information. I feel so good read to your blog. I would you like thanks for your posting such a wonderful blog!!!
    SEO Training in Chennai Velachery
    SEO Course in Tnagar
    SEO Training in Tnagar
    SEO Classes near me
    SEO Training in Karappakkam
    SEO Training in Navalur

    ReplyDelete