Friday, February 10, 2017

CELEBRATING - ELLA jAI


Hello and a big welcome to my little blog 

LAST WEEK OUR BEAUTIFUL GRANDIE
Ella Jai 
celebrated her 14th Birthday 
happy birthday gorgeous girl xoxo

we are so blessed to have such a darling grandie 
Ella is beautiful both on the inside and out .. we love her so much xoxo

I created this tag in an envelope for her

I LOVE YOU 
 lots of layering with dies , beads and blooms 
the blooms are from 49 and Market 
I just adore these .

 closie of the layers and blooms .
 more details 

 I had such fun creating this for Ella Jai ... 
 I personalised the tag by adding her name and age 

thanks to each of you for dropping by and leaving me some love 
I feel so grateful to you all
big love and hugz till next time 
love Heather J xox

9 comments:

  1. Your tag is as beautiful as Ella Jay herself! I can't believe she is 14 already, - how time flies.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Une merveille !!, j'adore vraiment... ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday sweet girl. She is so beautiful and so grown up now. Time flies and we only have them little for such a short time. I am sure she loved her tag and envelope... That is such a cool idea. I love the colours and the flowers from 49 are just gorgeous. So much inspiration as always. Lots of love <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your darling grandie is gorgeous and growing up too fast too! This card and envelope just oozes love layers and your trademark rustic charm. I think this will be cherished as a loving keepsake made by someone who adores her grand daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Ella Jai!!!! I love love love the tag you made for her!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW how times flies! She's a young lady now and getting prettier every time I see her. Beautiful tag and envelope for her to cherish! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As with so many of your art pieces I want to reach into the screen and pick it up to discover all the textures in each layer, love the colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is such a beautiful young lady...you must be tickled pink at how she is growing up and so proud of her! And your tag is stunning...as always. LOVE the layers & those little flowers tucked in are sweet as!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Article… I love to read your articles because your writing style is too good, its is very very helpful for all of us and I never get bored while reading your article because, they are becomes a more and more interesting from the starting lines until the end.

    AWS Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete