Saturday, July 31, 2021

You are a natural beauty

 

HI there my scrappy friends , here I am back with you today …

 I hope you are all well and safe 

49andmarket

 items used in this project 

Vintage artistry sage ... Papillion 31986 

4x6 File frame set .. vintage artistry essentials

Natural ephemera stacks

Laser cuts

Roughly sewn rub ons – color black – item #AC 32976

Stitched frames

Blooms royal spray – Olive  #34017


This LO is featuring my beautiful 15 year old Cat.

You are a natural beauty


 His name is Hardy, and his mother was a Maine coon, and as he is a rescue cat there were no details of the father … I am so blessed to have him as he is such a darling . I love and adore him so much .

This is the first time I have used the delightful rough stitches Rub Ons .. they add such a striking element to any page . I had so much fun with these and they give an instant lift to any page .

I used The laser cut golden leaves as a beautiful feature on my LO mixed with the olive blooms , chipboard pieces and beads scattered on the blooms . Hardy loves to climb the trees and bushes and feels powerful looking down on our garden … he is mesmerised by the dappled light and the many butterflies and birds who visit in our garden. Nature is full of magic and wonder .


I chose one of the sage vintage artistry papers as my background paper to blend in with the photo . because Hardy loves to climb trees, I felt it fitting to surround the pic with the magnificent laser cut leaves and blossoms .. 



I glued a torn piece of corrugated cardboard ( taken from an old box ) to my background paper  

then I stacked my favourite frames and  papers behind the photo . 

Oh how I love these frames .





pop over to the website to take a look at all the yummy products and the glorious designs from all the girls on the team .. there is so much to choose from and they really make creating so much fun . 

Thanks for popping by and taking a look at my blog post …

Have fun scrapping and creating until next time we meet . Take care and stay safe .

Love and hugz from heather J.




5 comments: