Saturday, June 27, 2015

Guest designing for LemonCraft

Hello everyone and a warm welcome to each of you.
I am so honoured and excited to be invited as a 

Guest Designer for 

Heartfelt thanks to you Anna for asking me .


These papers are so beautiful and a pleasure to work with .
Soft, romantic and glorious designs and colors .


Today I have 3 projects to showcase and share with you .
my first project is a Layout I created to showcase these glorious  papers 



LOVE 
the BG paper is lacy and soft therefore 
I only needed to do a small amount of stamping and stitching .
I just adore these blooms .



as many of you know I love creating tags ...
so here are two for you to see .



TEXTURED TAG  
 I adore the softness of the pearly white background
with the richness of the green and deeper pink .
I created some texture with fibre paste and a stencil .  
 I cut out and layered the green and pink butterflies , 
creating a cluster with the bird cage, butterflies, metal element , brads and flair.
the metal element is painted with white Gesso and secured with a glossy ceramic brad. 


LAYERED 
POCKET ENVELOPE and TAG
 Here I created a pocket with a layered and stacked design on the front .
the pocket holds a TAG where I wrote a quote and left room to write a celebration message. 

a close up image to see more details of the layering. 
Lemoncraft Papers and materials used 
Lemon craft supplies - lace, brads, flairs.
Heart Painted - Gladness
Heart Painted - Melancholy
Heart Painted - Sadness
Heart Painted - Hope
Heart Painted - Kindness
thanks so much for looking at my work and I do hope I have inspired you 
to play with these beautiful Lemoncraft papers and supplies. 
warm hugz from Heather x

20 comments:

  1. EXQUISITE creations.....your GD is such a sweetie....those tags! Especially that pink tuille flower on the past one...the light, softness you've given all these projects. SENSATIONAL :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Heather, - these pieces are all just perfect in every way!!! I so, so LOVE your style, I could look at them for ages and ages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Such elegance and sophistication in these beautiful creations.. Really love these, oh so gorgeous, feminine and what more can I say! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, each one of your projects is absolutely stunning! You've used these products in such wonderful ways. I love the romantic flair to your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wow, wow Heather...these are really all such fabulous and beautiful projects! You add so much softness, detail and just love into all of your projects....just love them too!!!!! So so stunning! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout is gorgeous as always and yours tags are drool worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow wow wow ... you never cease to amaze me!! These are all absolutely STUNNING!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Heather, thank you so much for being Guest at Lemoncraft. You rock my papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Breathtaking work as usual! Heather you once again proved that you are a master of layers! Thank you for the wonderful inspiration. Hugs :) Samra

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never cease to be amazed...and inspired by your stunningly beautiful work. Perfection...Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. B E A U T I F U L. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Wow!! All of these are so elegant and beautiful!! I love your style of crafting, you are such a classy lady and it certainly shows in your creations!! Each one is simply exquisite!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such beautiful creations Heather. Love love love. xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Heather, so loving the green shades...pink is also a fav. Always love what you share. Wishing you health and happiness. xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful as always. Inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lemoncraft are so lucky to have you design for them. Exquisite projects, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I always feel so inspired when I visit u. Each one is really beautiful and the the textures n embellies used make it look so soft and delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am never disappointed by a visit to your page. x

    ReplyDelete