Monday, June 22, 2015

Soft Pastel card and a tag created for Dusty Attic .

Hello everyone
I welcome you to my blog today
here is my June project for 

This month I decided to share some card/tags with you .
Recently our niece was married 
and I wanted to create a hand made card for them to keep 
Emma said she really loved it and thought it was special 
as it was handmade .
I chose these colors for their softness and romantic feel.



WEDDING CARD 
Love You 
Dusty Attic materials used 
Love you Arrows DA1070
French Flourish border DA0275
Dusty in Colour /Navajo White  DA 0903
Dusty in bloom Bridal Veil  DA0805




I created a small pocket inside the card to hold a tag 
and a gift of money for the wishing well .



BIRTHDAY TAG
for Libby 
I wanted to create something special and unique
 for my treasured friend Libby
I used the alphas and created a spot to add Libby's name .
I love the soft pastel paints from Dusty Attic .
they are a dream to use
They go on very smooth and dry very quickly .

Dusty Attic materials Used .
Mini ABC set lower case DA0862
Foliage #3
Heart Arrow #2 DA1026
Crackle Paint DA 0900
Dusty in Colour/Oceania DA0912
Dusty in Colour /Navajo White  DA 0903
Dusty in Colour/sugar plum DA 0906
Heart attack border #3 DA 1210
the base of my tag is chipboard to create a strong foundation.
I have covered it with Maja design paper and applied texture paste with a stencil . 
next the dies are layered and the chippies 
are placed on the top . 
the hearts are cut from the 
Heart attack border #3 DA 1210, painted and stacked .


Remember 
now you are able to purchase materials directly from
 the Dusty Attic website 

thanks so much for looking at my work 
I love that you stop and leave me some love .
warm hugz till next time xox


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful and unique! Definitely one of a kind! Incredibly wonderful keepsake treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, both are very beautiful Heather. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are seriously breathtaking! I just adore them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are soooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the layers!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think what strikes me most about your creations are the layers --- they are sublime & seem to melt into each other... Gorgeous work:) and I absolutely agree re DA paints - sooo easy to work with!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love love love your creations.. love all the special little touches like the tiny doodling along the edges, the hint of mixed media and stamping.. beautiful card, it will be a keep sake for sure and love the tag, as much work goes into your tags as a layout I would think...

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so beautiful. You never disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two beautiful projects....both so layered, delicate and soft! So so love your work! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving all the layers and the gorgeous details!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both are exquisitely beautiful, the neutral tones on the first is so elegant and the the second card is just so pretty. Wonderful, as always. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful projects of course! Love anything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous - how could they be anything else when created by you. Thanks for the inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete