Monday, November 1, 2021

MINI ALBUM with pockets and tags

 

Hello my friends .. hope you are all well and happy , finding time to play and create ..this month I decided to make a mini album . 

click here to go to

 49andmarket 

They have always been a fave of mine and I do have quite a number of albums here at home filling my cupboards !!!!!


 .. I decorated the cover with the file frame, VA essentials Ephemera bits , blooms, chipboard, transfers, rub-ons and butterflies. The 49andmarket collections all mix and match perfectly and I had so much fun creating this little pocket book . 

I combined the VA essentials and Everyday collections along with bits and pieces  I have listed for you .

Vintage artistry

Essentials – Affirmitive – Shadowy – Virtue –

Everyday – Golden dreams – Zealous – Lucent ladies

Gilded , VAC 32150,  Painted ladies , VAC 32136

49andmarket handmade flowers , Royal posies, color  Marble .

Stitched frames

3 x 4 File frame set

VA essentials Ephemera bits

VA essentials Rub on transfers

VA essentials Foliage

VA Travel anywhere rub-ons Transfers

49andmarket chipboard stickers – essentials

 

 I began by cutting a piece of white cardstock in half to make a strip of 12 inches x 6 inches .. scoring at 5 inches – 1 inch – 5 inches – 1 inch. Then with the other 12 x 6 inch piece I cut 6 inches square and scored at 5 inches – 1 inch . The 1 inch pieces are for the Spine ..

Now I have two pieces of paper with score marks  .. one piece is 12 x 6 inches . scored at 5 inches, 1 inch,  5 inches, 1 inch . ( the inch pieces form the spine )

fold at the score marks and you will have two pages with two spines ..

the smaller piece is 6 inches square, with score line at 1 inch … fold at the score line and this creates another spine .. over lap and glue the spine with the previous spine and this will give you 3 pages with 2 spines ..

 Hope this makes sense !! then I made tags and pockets 


I adore these chipboard stickers .. and of course the butterflies .

the book wide open showcasing the inside pockets, chipboard stickers . chipboard and tags .I used the rub-ons throughout this mini album ... 

love this little quote/affirmation . 




one of the inside pages consists of this collage . lots of layering and stitching, washi tape and  Ephemera bits .

This was a fun project with lots of tags and pockets … I love quotes and affirmations which I store in these pockets and also I have a few photos stored also ..

Thanks so much for looking at my work and I hope you are well and have fun playing with these amazing 49andmarket goodies… big hugz till next time we meet,  with much love from Heather xox



1 comment: