Tuesday, January 4, 2022

LOVE

 Hello my friends 

Today I have a LO for you showcasing the amazing and brilliant rub-ons and transfers … wow I just love them . They make creating a layout so fun and so easy to create a project quickly and efficiently .

Sadly This is my very final project for 49andmarket,due to family illness I have decided to leave and focus on my family ...

 I have absolutely loved being on this amazing team for the past 2 years .. such a wonderful team of stunning creatives and the products are spectacular .. thanks so much Janine for having me .. big hugz  

CLICK HERE TO GO TO

 49andmarket


LOVE


I began my LO with a page from the Vintage artistry everyday collection . As we are now in Summer here in Australia just coming out of spring I felt it fitting to use this magnificent lemon/yellow as my base . I stacked 2 of the stitched fames together and popped my photo underneath as I wanted to create a depth to my work . I then proceeded to add these magnificent  leaves foliage pieces scattered around my frame in clusters adding a butterfly as my final touch .


rub-ons add interest and texture to my page .
I love to overlap the rub-ons creating interest and collage .


clusters of blooms and leaves .. so beautiful .





more rub-ons on the top corner of the stitched frames . 

The rub ons are such fun .. they fill in a space perfectly and I combined teal and mango . I like to overlap these which adds to the appeal .

list of products used .

Vintage artistry everyday – Convivial VAE-3357

Blooms -Handmade flowers

Rustic collection 84291 – rustic melon mini daisy blooms

Royal posies – color – ocean jade – RP – 34123

Vintage artistry teal and mango rub-on transfers

Vintage artistry in the leaves foliage VAL – 35168

Stitched frames 

 I completed my layout with my signature stitching around the edge of my paper and black pen work . This was such fun to do .. I hope you take a look at the website and buy some of these beauties , you will love them just like I do …  bye for now and big hugz from me .. stay safe and well ..my friends . 




4 comments:

  1. Sad to hear your leaving but family always comes first.I have followed you for what seems like forever.I hope things turn out okay for your loved one and hope to see you back here one day.Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, Heather 😍 I hope everything will be OK ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. สล็อตเว็บเดียวจบทุกค่ายเกม เกมสล็อต ค่ายใหม่ที่นี่ เกมฮิตอันหนึ่ง ของเหล่านักเล่นสล็อตในปัจจุบัน ทดลองเล่นสล็อตฟรีทุกเกม

    คาสิโนออนไลน์ พร้อมเกมที่น่าสนใจอีกมากมาย ได้นรวบไว้ที่นี่ ที่เดียวจบ

    เว็บพนันออนไลน์ ที่ดีที่สุดในไทย สมัครเลยเข้ามารับเงินแจคพอตมากมายที่นี่

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well expressed! For anyone looking for digital marketing course, Digital marketing course in Bangalore i found it the best of all best. Check once.

    ReplyDelete