Thursday, July 5, 2012

SCRAP FOR HELP BLOG HOP



Scrap For Help 1 year Anniversary Blog Hop(e)!!
This past June was Scrap for Help’s 1 year anniversary.
We are so happy for all the support we’ve had from around the world. We are so grateful to everyone who sponsors our blog, to those who participate in our challenges and help us with our humble cause.
What better way for us to show our appreciation than to have a Blog Hop and celebrate with you.
We have some great prizes up for grabs so please follow along.
To qualify and win the prizes you must complete the following:
1.     You must VISIT every blog and leave a comment
2.     You must become a FOLLOWER of Scrap For Help
3.     You must become a FOLLOWER of every designer’s blog.
Blog Hop Starts on July 5th  at 10AM EST and ends on July 8th 11:59pm EST
Our Challenge this month is to use FEATHERS in your project.
The simple rules for this challenge are as follows
:
**This is an international blog, so anyone can enter

- If you want to participate in this month Challenge with a layout or card,

- * You need to use  Feathers as your recycled material item

YOU MAY ALSO COMBINE THIS WITH ANOTHER CHALLENGE.

Our Blog Hop Features 14 Talented Designers from around the world so please visit each blog to see what each designer has created.

Your next stop is the amazing Keren Tamir's  blog

Should you lose your way, come back here for the Blog Hop sequence:

Scrap for Help: http://scrapforhelp.blogspot.ca/
Heather Jacob   http://heatherartandlife.blogspot.com.br/     you are here
here is my take on the challenge using feathers 
I created a 'THANKYOU' card 
the cover

inside view 

close up of the embellished cover .

altered metal filligree
available from MY 2 ANGELS 
I hope you decide to join in this fun challenge .
follow the simple rules and you will be in the draw for one of the prizes
best of luck to you 
love and hugz Heather x 

the next blog is the amazing Keren Tamir 

we have five great prizes up for grabs pop over to 
SCRAP FOR HELP BLOG 
to see all the details
best of luck xoxo

31 comments:

  1. How come you made everything looks so beautiful!!! ... This thank you card is brilliantly and beautifully done!!! Even the colors simply gorgeous... love you shabby and vintagey touch!!! Awesome Heather!!! hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwww! This is STUNNING Heather! I loveeeeeee the colors, the layers and that flower on the front!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card Heather, love the layers with the flower in the middle and feathers :) Yeh feathers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! This is SOOOO impressive! I love the inside too!!! Gorgeous card!!!
    Hugsss
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card cool demension.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how beautiful... inside and out!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Heather this is just beautiful! Love the gorgeous cluster in the middle. Perfect use of the feather!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a precious card, so gorgeously pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous Heather. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Heather!!! Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY GOSH, Heather--this is gorgeous, my friend!!! WOW--I love it!
    xo
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning work.love the image, gorgeous colours. and I am already a follower of your blog for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your card ... This penalty was very charming!
    Beautiful!
    Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. participating in the blog hop, ........
    happy birthday!!!!
    Beautiful project!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi
    Lindo your card ... this theme is beautiful too ... The flowers and the birds are special.
    I'm following you but I'll be back later to see the blog over time. If you want to follow me I'll be happy.

    http://papelartesanaliks.blogspot.com.br
    1000 kisses

    ReplyDelete
  16. so beautiful, congratulations on the anniversary of Scrap For Help!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your card!congratulations on the anniversary of Scrap For Help!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the way this opens up to reveal so many beautiful details inside!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi sweet and dear friend!!!
    You did a amazing card as always you inspired me a lot!!!
    You are such a great and talented artist, and I feel so honored to have you in scrapforhelp!!!
    You have a special place in my hart...and I love you a lot!!!
    Thanks for everything!!You are my australian angel!!!!!
    I wish only wonderful thinks in your life!!
    Big huges with love.
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Heather! Ohhhh I SO love your card, SO gorgeous! Those colors are beautiful, well done my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yay!!! I finally figured out how to get a comment on! Hi Heather! Loving all your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello, Heather!
    Thanks very much!
    Your card is terrific! I loved it!
    XOXO

    Aline Fonseca

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning card, Heather! The details are just divine!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are just so so creative. This is wonderful. Love the pinks and blacks and the feathers are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card Heather
    I love it!
    congrats to SFH
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh I am already your follower...love your artwork
    congrats for SFH

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello, Heather!
    I loved your style!
    Everything in your blog is magnificent and his touch for sure is special!
    hugs,
    Flavia.

    ReplyDelete