Tuesday, April 15, 2014

BEACH HOUSE GETAWAY

BEACH HOUSE  GETAWAY
Hello and welcome, my post today is designing with Maja Design paper collections
CLICK HERE 
to go to Maja Design blog

Today I am sharing a thankyou you gift
 I created for some dear friends of ours. 
We stayed at their beach house over at Sorrento, Victoria and had the best time .

THANKYOU GIFT

I love to give our friends a special unique thankyou card as a thank you for their love and friendship. These papers are perfect for a beach/ sailing holiday .
 I created the pocket first and added some strips over lapping on the front added a circle and tied string to secure the circle .

I created 3 tags to pop in the pocket . 
Tag one has 3 gorgeous little chipboard houses with a Pelican sitting on a pole, 
completed by adding a strip of brads along the top  . 


Tag 2 has a thankyou note to our treasured friends .
I wrote a short thank you note on one of the tags …  A special thank you .. 
We had so much fun at your Beach house … you gave us the best time. 
Perfect weather, delicious food, wonderful company, sailing on the high seas.
 Lots of laughs and treasured memories. 
You are both very precious friends to us and there is a special place in our hearts reserved just for you .
Love and Big hugz from Heather and Baden xoxox


 Tag 3 has some stamping and washi tape.

Maja Design papers.
LIFE BY THE SEA COLLECTION ….
Drop the anchor, Sailing, Sailing – bs, Regatta - bsthe West Coast  ….. 
Thanks so much for popping by and do have a look at these papers if you especially want to scrap some seaside holidays , just perfect . 
Thanks so much everyone for popping by and do have a look at these papers if you especially want to scrap some seaside holidays , just perfect . 

until next time , happy scrapping. 
Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Lovely Project Heather! Adore the colours and words

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure they will love it! Such gorgeous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A classy and unique way to say thank you to some treasured friends. The papers are perfect for your beautiful project :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite different, but so lovely!! It has a real beach house feel, - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are wonderful papers with a real nautical feel to them.. this all looks so lovely, what a beautiful gift to say thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sooo 'fuse' the papers with the creation beautifully....it's like you look at them & ask them what they want to be, or something...& it always looks like they're happy with what you do with them....LOOOVE the blues....I'm a blue gal...LOOOVE the 'sea' vibe they give off...gotta ♥♥♥ the seaside, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK you can come at stay at my beach house and my home for that matter ANY time you like I promise to give you good food, good wine, good times and in return you can make one of these for me :D OK? do we have a deal :D
    You are such a special friend and I am sure that they were just delighted with this beautiful gift. I just love these papers and I wish we could get them here :D I have managed to find one or two but thats it :D Love this <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful thankyou card with special tags included, its beautiful Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sooooooo beautiful! Love love love the colors and the keys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had me at beachside getaway! This is fabulous - what a delightful thank you gift! I love these papers too - going to have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful! I'm sure your friends will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaaahhhh!!! Sigh! You've done it again my dear friend. Just bowled me over with your gorgeous creation. This is uniquely you and sooooooooo beautiful. Love those papers and your friend would have been absolutely delighted to receive this. Simply magic!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is amazing Heather! I sooo love everything you create!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Special people have special friends! special people always meet special people too! Your card is beautiful, elegant and refined. The Maja papers certainly are perfect for a seaside theme, love them too. Can almost hear the seagulls and the lapping waves. Lots of love to you and Baden, xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Heather this is just fabulous! Beautifully done and the two of you look just wonderful together.

    ReplyDelete
  16. just stunning! I'm your new follower and just have to say how much I admire your works. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous, Heather! You're so talented and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You make classic timeless pieces Heather. I'm sure these will be treasured!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just beautiful as is everything you create Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is just stunning Heather...and such a beautiful reminder and keepsake of your getaway! These papers are gorgeous and you have showcased them beautifully! x

    ReplyDelete