Friday, April 4, 2014

Romancing the Garden.

Hello and a warm welcome to my blog
today I am sharing my April DT project for Megs Garden
 showcasing the new Romantic Damask collection
  CLICK HERE   to go to Megs Garden.
I have created a pocket 
 decorated with Nestabilities , blooms , ribbon and florist wire .
including a Tag in the Pocket, which can be a gift/keepsake for almost any celebration,
especially a wedding or anniversary .
CELEBRATION TAG in a POCKET
I began with a foundation of white card, 
and then proceeded to add Nestabilities/dies with the Damask Collection
Blue and Cream damask P6368
Blue Belle Jardinere P6380
Damask Labels P6382
 ( I used one of the labels to cover the heart)
Mini Rosebuds - White 1cm add a touch of white .
 the tag can be completely removed from within the pocket
and I have left room for a handwritten, personal  note on the back of the tag . 


this is one of my fave quotes I add to a gift card/tag.
Gives a warm feeling of Romance and Magic.
 a closie of the stacked/ layering .
My stack is completed with a chippie heart 
covered with paper and I added some rose buds and blooms, 
with some wire twisted 
for extra texture. 
thanks so much for popping by, happy scrapping x 

25 comments:

  1. Those layers are totally magical..LOOVE your quote, & the little flowers in there. My new fave!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layer stack and the papers work so well together xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely, beautifully designed and such a special verse too, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the heart!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I don't think it could get more elegant than this! What a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! I love the sentiment on the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous Heather. I love the color palette and you have such a knack for layering different prints. Elegant, beautiful make! -- Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your creations. They are so unique!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just divine. Soo stylist!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super, duper, tag and pocket....anyone would be thrilled to receive this. I love the way you show cased the Meg's Garden range :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. All I can say is WOW!!! I love your LOs as you well know, but these little treasures are totally fantastic too!!!! If ever you felt like sending one to Scotland, how about we do a swap one day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooohhh!!! I so love this. Having seen it in real life I know how truly gorgeous it is!! Love that quote, love the layers, just love everything about it!! Totally stunning bit of art!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just gorgeous - much too pretty to use! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Wow! love love this card, simply magnificent once again dear...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. "Just divine", love the romance, the colour and your layers !! Yummo!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning, elegant, dramatic and beautiful! Perfection! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful blog u have sheared in your article.Thanks

    Patios Suffolk & Patios Norwich

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    Artificial Grass Wroughton

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post he is a great human..thanks for shared this with us

    Artificial Lawn Company

    ReplyDelete
  20. Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on this topic. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him. So I should thank you for the free lunch I got.

    Palm Tree Trimming & Stump Grinding Services

    ReplyDelete
  21. Contents of this website are good and appreciative.

    South Wales Artificial Grass

    ReplyDelete