Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Maja Design April Project - PEACE

Hello and a warm welcome to my blog . 
Beautiful weather here is Australia, a perfect Autumn day . 
A favourite time of the year for me. 
Today I am sharing another layout featuring the Maja Design collection 
To go to the Maja Design Blog 
to see more glorious artwork 


"PEACE" 
As most of you are aware, I am a nature lover and today I have a layout in the blues and greens showcasing a cluster of glorious driftwood, seaweed and fungus I found on the edge of the ocean on one of our road trips along the Great Ocean Road, a glorious, rugged open ocean, scenic drive along the coast of Victoria.
I have stacked lots of paper Layering, with clusters of chipboard and blooms




 Looking deep into nature fascinates and intrigues me . 
Such intimate detail and captivating elements and tiny living organisms on this rich green piece of fungus. There were tiny little insects moving around through the moist green weed ,
 too small for my camera to detect. 
Nature holds such beauty everywhere.

Maja papers used
Vintage Spring Basics 5th of March, 6th of March, 7th of March, 4th of April, Days to remember, Vintage Summer Basics 1902. 
thanks for poppin by, and I do hope you are inspired to create with these marvellous papers .
until next time , enjoy life x
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful.. you make fungas look amazing! Love the soft shades and your layers and your leafy branches.. beautiful layout Heather, and yes it is a lovely time of the year.. so green here after all the rain we had last week..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is really beautiful! I just love the mix of soft colours. They really make the photo stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, this is stunning! The depth & texture you have achieved on this layout is fantastic - just makes me want to reach in and touch it! (And thank you for the close ups so I can look at all your little details!) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog Heather!!
    Gorgeous creations and spirit!!
    Have a nice day!
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Heather there is just no one who can layer paper elements and chippies quite like you can! This is yet another stunner! Love the depth of colour in the photo against those pale background layers, = brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beyond Gorgeous!!!! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely STUNNING! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors, the layers and those leaves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another glorious page Heather - beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous, fabulous lo! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Art transports me via the photo and the gorgeous part of Australia. Your love of nature shines through and you showcase her so perfectly on the page :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I went into the woods behind my home and snapped some pics...Founds lots of very pretty things. Your piece of art work reminds me to scrap the little beautiful things we find. Thank you for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Still want to sit at your side some day...just to drink in your spirituality!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That photo is absolutely amazing and your page complements it beautifully!!! Always, always love your work!! Simply exquisite!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another yummy lo! the photo is awesome loved the Gor must be time we did that again!!! simply divine Heather...loved Patricia's comment..xo

    ReplyDelete