Thursday, September 1, 2011

SCRAP for HELP & WHITE with ONE

over at SCRAP FOR HELP this month as "Spring is in the air", we focused on flowers ...
pop over to the site to see all the details and the yummy prizes..
the DT have created stunning creations for you to be inspired.

I chose a pic of flowers from my garden ... and I hand-made the small flowers from cardstock .. kraft and deep purple... love making these little beauties..
the criteria over at SFH is to always use something recycled ..
I also made a flower using muslin and old dressmaking tissue paper ... turned out gorgeous even if I do say it myself ..
the chippies...
flourish, leaves and title are ALL from IMAGINARIUM DESIGNS.




above is the tissue paper flower I made including muslin.

I taught a class last week and showed the girls "how to" ... they were amazed just how simple and easy they are to make ..
would anyone like me to do a tutorial ?????
You will be surprised when you see how easy it is !!!!!! LOL

WHITE WITH ONE.
this month over at WHITE WITH ONE the criteria is
White + pink + journaling directly on your photo
as it is PINK this month I felt like using a pic of some PINK roses from my garden .. I chose to print it out on cardstock ... love this soft look ...
some of the flowers are hand made with cardstock too ..
pop over to the site and see all the yummy prizes up for grabs and what amazing, inspiring designs the CT have created ..



the leaves, butterfly, flourish are all from IMAGINARIUM DESIGNS.


THANKS FOR DROPPING BY EVERYONE ...
I had fun with these two and it felt great to use a photo from nature
hugs from Heather xox

26 comments:

  1. Stunning LOs and the paper flower looks fantastic with the muslin, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Amazing!!!! I so love that tissue paper flower!!!! And you worked those colours just beautifully with the WW1 Challenge!!!
    Take Care
    TONI
    XOXOXOOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me me me me me. I was actually thinking I would love to know how you made them when I first started reading and seeing as how you offered, it would be just fab. They look stunnnnning.
    Heather, both of these pages are just FANTASTIC. You have created the most fabulous pages on flowers and the flowers you have added just highlight the photos beautfiuly.
    What more can I say? They are just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool work amzaing flowers Heather i love it!!!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Heather ,just beautiful. Love the soft colours in both layouts and those flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layouts Heather... love your handmade flowers... especially your tissue and muslin one... so sweet...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi.. oh these are beautiful.. i love the look of the photo being printed on cardstock.. and yes i would love to see how you made the flowers.. they look fabo!! gorgeous soft pink in the WW1 layout.. such lusciousness!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layouts, what a garden you must have! And yes yes yes do a tutorial!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes yes yes please for the tutorial. I love the flowers you make Heather and this page is no exception. Good luck with the challenges, I'm sure yours will be chosen. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two amazingly beautiful layouts Heather!!! Your handmade flowers are just exquisite!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love your gorgeous work Heather and yes, I would love it if you did a tutorial!!! Sign me up please :0)
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous pages ! You know I love those tissue paper flowers so I would love you to do a tutorial please. i love all your stitching too Heather, always a feature on your work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photos, the way you journaled on them, the flowers, the stitching!! Simply, AMAZING!! You are soooooooooooo inspiring! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  14. De très belles pages !! Je n'écris pas à chaque fois, mais je viens régulièrement sur votre site pour admirer vos magnifiques réalisations.
    Merci de ce partage.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are just so pretty Heather, very very stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Awesome lo's Heather! I really love the flowers that you made on the SFH...just beautiful! The WW1 is so pretty. Beautiful use of the pink. Love the sewing too. Just fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What can I say I would love to watch you work that sewing machine...just fabulous!!!!!!
    love those layouts, and such beautiful flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning layout Heather, love your handmade flowers, in fact, I love all the blooms, they all look super pretty in your hand, you are so creative and talented!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous LO's Heather and what beautiful flowers you have in your garden!! ADORE your hand made flowers and would love to see a tutorial on your tissue paper flowers, they look fantastic!! Have a wonderful day :))) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooo, Heather, absolutely gorgeous layouts:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow...both your layouts are absolutely superb! I adore all your handmade flowers...especially the one that you made from dressing making paper and muslin...truly fabulous! Your photo printed onto cardstock looks stunning.... :) Beautiful, inspiring work Heather...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those layouts are so gorgeous! And the flowers you have made – stunning!!! Love the chipboards and the effect of printing the pictures on cardstock! Hugs Helene

    ReplyDelete
  23. Heather every time I come here you inspire me. Your creations are always so stunning! Love, love all your little creative touches.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh I would simply LOVE a tutorial on those drop dead gorgeous flowers PLEEEEEASE! These layouts are just dreamy. So carefully put together. I would love to watch you work. You pour your heart & soul into it - I can see that! And the results are just STUNNING!!

    ReplyDelete