Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A week in the life of ME - Kraft It Up

Kraft it Up June Challenge 
This month's challenge is to create a "Project Life" inspired layout.
  Use a week out of this month and take a minimum of 3 photos (more if you want to)
 and you need to journal about what has happened that week.

When I looked at this challenge I thought Oh No !!!!
I don't do multi photos !!
but after taking a deep breath I thought I can do this,
and after all that is what a challenge is all about .. aaahhhh !



'CELEBRATE '




Every second month a group of our friends hold a progressive dinner .
we are allocated a dish to prepare. Last month mine was dessert.
I spent the week before deciding on my dessert recipe, 
and decorating for my table setting.
I went with silver and gold tones. It was our turn to host it at our home .
we all had a fabulous time .
My dessert - I made Macadamia and cranberry icecream, 
with Apple strudel and lashings of cream ... mmmm x

thanks for dropping by my friends and pop over to 
and be inspired to play along this month 
big hugz to you all 
Heather x

AND THE WINNER OF MY GIVE-AWAY IS 
Paula Perry 
Congrats to you !! Enjoy x

25 comments:

  1. This is just utterly fantabulicious..Is that even a word?? Yes it is. Fantastic, fabulous and delish at the same time!!! You inspire me Heather. This is just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like challenging our 'usual', eh Heather...& this is wonderful. Makes me HUNGRY...but wonderful!!! I'm hoping to have a go at this 'cos it looks like real fun & outta the square:):) That celebrate stamp - you've used it before...is it rude to ask who makes it? It might be an oldy, but I LOVE it as a sentiment...very versatile:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply adore your layout Heather! The colours are fab, the clusters & layering is gorgeous...you've created this layout in your own unique style! & those photos...my mouth is watering by the sounds of that dessert, I love the idea of macadamia & cranberry ice cream ;)
    ....& super exciting to be the winner of your lovely prize pack, I certainly will enjoy! Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can never say it enough!! You are AMAZING!! This is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors, the photos, the layers... love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, and wow, you really did the multi photos to perfection....you always do everything to perfection, and you are an amazing inspiration!!! Love this layout!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning page!! Gorgeous design!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design, colours and photos!! Not only are you a fantastic artist but obviously a cook as well. I want to come for dinner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's such a beautifully designed page! I love the deep colours and your wonderful way of embellishment clustering.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh this is just so delish :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh yummy page and yummy desert. Your pages are always so beautifully designed Heather with such attention to little, but significant detail, and it's these details that always gives your work such "class". xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Elegant, classy, gorgeous layout...I adore your layers and beautiful details!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is delicious!!!! :D :D And congrats to Paula!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my Heather! What a gorgeous layout! I love all the layers and beautiful blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wooow, denne var skikkelig stiiiilig :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfection....you took up the challenge and nailed it in true Heather Jacob style.

    ReplyDelete
  16. stunning embellies, the story of food and friends, awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous...and the dessert crepes look divine!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh YUMMM! The photos look divine and the sound of your dessert makes my mouth water!! Love your design and the layout is another beautiful one!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another scrumptious layout and a dessert to match. Stunning, Heather. ox Marg

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow wow wow.... what not to love? Absolutely stunning!..hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Whoooo is there anything you cannot do Heather?! not only are you a master scrapper, you are a master chef and a master photographer too! your photos are amazing, I can almost feel the first crunch of the apple strudel, the sweet taste of the ice cream, amdiring the luscious table setting, everything impeccably executed for maximum enjoyment just like this page. You are one amazing lady my friend, simply amazing!! mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  22. all that scrummy texture is amaaaaaazing!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete