Tuesday, September 23, 2014

BLISS xoxo

Hello and welcome to my blog 
so happy to see you here .
My turn today  to showcase some beautiful Dusty Attic chippies .

REMEMBER THE DUSTY ATTIC DESIGN TEAM CALL 
CLICK HERE 
for more info 
Sharing a layout featuring one of my beautiful pet cats
His name is Hardy and I love him soooooooooooo much .
He loves to wander and play in my garden .
My darling Daughter, Tara shot this stunning pic of him
 while he was exploring 
in the lush vegetation. 
I used items to echo things in my garden.
Reeds, tap/water, blooms, 


BLISS XOXO  
Dusty Attic Items  
Film Strip : DA0934
Jumbo Cogs DA 0232
Reeds : DA1002
Dusty in Colour Clear Crackle Varnish : DA 0900
Dusty in Colour Pesto : DA0918
Dusty in Colour Faded Denim : DA0919
Corner Flourish #5 :DA087
Speech Bubbles - xoxo :DA1067 


Film Strip : DA0934
Jumbo Cogs DA 0232
 Corner Flourish #5 :DA087
here I have trimmed and layered
 cogs, flourish, bottle tops, resins and cotton thread .

Reeds : DA1002
 I just adore these reeds, cant get enough of them .
trimmed short, left long ... what ever you choose
 they are so versatile and delightful .


Speech Bubbles - xoxo :DA1067 
( I trimmed these bubbles and used only the hugz and kisses  )

thanks for popping by and I truly hope you have fun
 playing and creating with these delightful chippies .

 
until we meet again
Take care and happy scrapping. 
warm hugz x

17 comments:

  1. OMG Heather! What a stunning LO! Hardy is absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful boy! He looks like a Maine Coon. WOW! I love animals....but cats are my most favorite. : ) Your daughter did a fabulous job with this photo! He looks like a sassy boy (hee hee). Lisa : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the photo and the water faucet!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My what a handsome boy he is, lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A superb photo and beautifully scrapped in natures colours. Love the layering and the brilliant showcasing of Dusty Attic chipboard. Inspirational, as always :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gobsmacked again!!! So elegant and so beautiful Heather!! Stunning photo!! Tara is as talented in her way as you are in yours. This page simply oozes with gorgeousness!! The background, the colours, the elements, everything is just perfect!! Love, love, love!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is just an amazing lay-out! That photo is so beautiful and you made it stand out really beautifully! I just love the grass chippies surrounding the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job!Amazlng cat and such natural details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how all the embellies & the paper & the texture all keep the focus on your gorgeous kitty cat....subtle, but there....MWAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning work - looks like an amazing team to be on! Would love to try but don't think I have time to get any of their products in time to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The layers are just delightful Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful LO! The page is a natur feeling one. When I see your very pretty cat, I remember with a heavy heart our last kitty, which died in May this year - I think, we´ll find a new one next year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hardy is such a beautiful boy and I love this photo of him. The colours are so serene and perfect and the layout is lovely. Another piece of pure happiness.

    ReplyDelete