Wednesday, June 3, 2015

A Sparkling Dusty Attic Mood board

Hello everyone, and welcome to my blog 
where I create from my soul and hope to inspire you . 

Today and I am sharing my interpretation
 of this beautiful DUSTY ATTIC Mood Board for June 

 I chose to use the greens, blues and a splash of red 




#LOVE THIS 


I found this mood board on
Simple things Small joys  
and fell in love  with it.
thanks Angela for your inspiring creativity

Perfectly suited to this months Mood board .
the quote is just beautiful .
I have an old brownie camera just like this too .
it is one of my treasures I found in a bric a brac shop in the Adelaide Hills

DUSTY ATTIC MATERIALS USED 
Crackle Paint DA 0900
Dusty in Colour /Navajo White  DA 0903
Dusty in Color /Crushed Olive DA0917
Dusty in Colour/Mountain Meadow DA0916
Dusty in Colour/ Pesto DA0918
Dusty in Colour/Oceania DA0912
Small film strip DA0935
Foliage #2
Foliage #3
Love this DA1074H
Lace border #2 DA0844
String Frame set DA1181
Fancy trim #6 DA0588

 lots of layering, texture and blending of colors.
I trim most of the chipboard as it goes further and I can create more layers ..
when using the paints I almost always mix two colors together
and finish up by lightly swiping white paint across some of the chippies  .



Remember you can now buy the dusty attic chippies direct from the website .
the paints are just the best to work with and a whole range of perfect colors .

DUSTY ATTIC MATERIALS USED 
Crackle Paint DA 0900
Dusty in Colour /Navajo White  DA 0903
Dusty in Color /Crushed Olive DA0917
Dusty in Colour/Mountain Meadow DA0916
Dusty in Colour/ Pesto DA0918
Dusty in Colour/Oceania DA0912
Small film strip DA0935
Foliage #2
Foliage #3
Love this DA1074H
Lace border #2 DA0844
String Frame set DA1181
Fancy trim #6 DA0588

 
Thanks so much for popping by my blog 
I hope you have a play with these delightful pieces of arty beauty 
until next time stay safe and happy scrapping
and warm hugz from me x

14 comments:

  1. This is totally amazing! I always love how your lay-outs are so serene and rustic, but still have a lot of pretty details on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely breathtaking! The colour palette is just stunning - the greens and blues and the fabulous flash of red. Just wonderful! Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fantastic, stunning and elegant, Heather like usual, you take scrapbooking to a whole new level!! Amazing work like always!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Heather! Love your use of the chipboard! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors and the film strip!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those colours.That red arrow...mwah! And the touch of twine in there, too. As always, this makes my 'sigh' cos of its beauty:):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is magnificent! love the layers under your photo and the dreamy colors and what a lovely mood board photo too.. adore this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! Wow!! Wow!! You've knocked my sox off again!! Love the soft colour with the pops of deep red and a brilliant idea using that stunning mood board as the center piece .. simply divine!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is simply exquisite. Every tiny detail just blows me away. Love the tiny hexagons on your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very beautiful...you have an amazing way of using texture and little pops of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Heather....such a stunning and beautiful page! Love that quote and the colours on this page, just perfect! This has Heather magic all over it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love these colours together and I love how the red pops. That is such a beautiful photo. My dad also had a brownie and I don't know what happened to it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Exquisite Heather. Your always inspire and delight with your unique projects :D

    ReplyDelete