Sunday, May 31, 2020

WONDERFUL


Hello and a very warm welcome to everyone .
 Today I am showcasing more of the fabulous 
Vintage Artistry collection and embellishments, 
from the amazing 


This is quite a simple page I produced, 
with lots of dimension and my signature layers .. 
Items used …..
Vintage artistry Collection – Gilded – Natural
Vintage artistry Emphera Sheet stickers .
Stitched frames - Natural
Washi tape - Natural
Collage stacks – Natural
Serendipitous Layered Embellishments
Epoxy stickers
 Dusty attic chipboard.


As many of you know I am a keen gardener . 
tending to my garden is a great passion of mine 
so I decided to create a layout featuring 
some of my pots and bulbs . 

 I have added a couple of pics of my garden at the end of this post .


WONDERFUL 
{welcome spring}
 I needed 2 of the papers for my Layout today as I began by fussy cutting the leaves on the paper and taped them over the mirror image on the paper …
 I layered the collage stacks and frames behind the photo , while securing these papers with sticky dots to raise the layers , giving a 3 dimensional feel and look to my page .
. I stained the chipboard title and bloom placing them each side of my photo . Washi tape is used on one corner of the collage stacks and also to secure the chipboard stem . I added a cluster of tiny pieces of left over papers and used this to embellish the top left corner .


  I stained the chipboard title and bloom placing them each side of my photo . 
Washi tape is used on one corner of the collage stacks and also to secure the chipboard stem . 
I added a cluster of tiny pieces of left over papers and used this to embellish the top left corner .

 Using the same Vintage artistry -  Gilded paper I cut a few tags and layered them at the bottom of the stacked embellishments 





Hope you are all well and taking care of yourselves 
have fun and stay safe .. big hugz from me xoxo

I thought I would pop a couple of photos of my garden.
we are in the first day of Winter at the moment here in Australia 
and everything is looking lush from the autumn rain and cooler days .


My little annuals popping up 
amongst my various ground covers . 
sigh I love Nature .



Hope you are all well and taking care of yourselves 
have fun and stay safe ..
 big hugz from me xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Autumn is such a lovely time of the year I think . The days are still warm where I am and the nights are getting cool!! A really lovely rustic layout with wonderful layering under your photo... beautiful creating Heather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooooo gorgeous! I am LOVING the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a splendid combination … uniquely beautiful scrapbooking; a garden which obviously loves you right back for your endless care and attention; and skilful photography to capture wonderful memories.
    Thank-you dear Heather. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that I see you’re back again, I am incredibly happy. Hope you are fine and safe. Welcome,welcome,welcome.....I can’t wait to see your amazing projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great talent.
    pozdrawiam z Polski
    gorąco <3

    ReplyDelete