Saturday, October 6, 2012

CASE FILE #40 ' RICH AND VELVETY '

OVER AT CSI THERE IS ANOTHER CASE TO SOLVE 


TO SEE DETAILS 


here is how I solved the case .

'BEAUTIFUL' 

such a BEAUTIFUL bright palette this week so it seemed fitting to use BEAUTIFUL as the title,
as well as my BEAUTIFUL girl 
AND
these divine BLOOMS are all available from

EVIDENCE
scallops, a big flower, circular elements on the frame and the punched edge .
TESTIMONY
we celebrated your 5th Birthday at the Farm barn.
You and your friends fed the animals, rode the ponies, had a fabulous birthday lunch. 
We lit the candles on your BIG PINK birthday cake . 
YOU had the BEST DAY !!
2008 - Ella Jai turns 5...  happy birthday my little darling xoxo
thanks for popping by and leaving me some love .
your words truly make my day 
love and hugz Heather x



15 comments:

  1. Another beautiful LO. Love what you've done with this LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the swirl rub-ons or it stamping? The fussy-cut yellow leaves look fab in the cluster. Beautiful page, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL is the key word here Heather. Such gorgeous pics & you have showcased them perfectly. Love how you used all those lovely Green Tara flowers. Superb. Love it.Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhh wow!! This is GORGEOUS!! I love love love love the photos, the colors and loving the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning page cool details sweet photo!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather I just love how you place things perfectly on your page, well perfectly in my eyes, you are such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning Heather.......I LOVE the gorgeous rich colours of those flowers and the cute pics of Ella. I LOVE the layered background and the white looks stunning. Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. And her top matches perfectly for these colours.....just stunning and love the two photos with the "envelope" piece. Loving the stitching and layered "border".

    ReplyDelete
  9. simply stunning!!! I'm so in love with your LO... put a smile on me... Thanks Heather... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning Heather, I love the distressed edges of your page, and that cluster is amazing, and I never tire of your beautiful photos either, really love what you create...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your art is truly inspirational Heather? I love the pink/yellow combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! I love how you used the colour palette.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my perfect perfect perfect colours.....and design and EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh what a gorgeous take on the case file! Love it!

    ReplyDelete