Tuesday, August 19, 2014

BLOOMING GORGEOUS

Hello all my gorgeous Maja Design fans, 
I wish you a very warm welcome to my blog
I have TWO projects for you . 
I am in a romantic mood today showcasing a very soft and romantic card,
loaded with blooms, and some resin embellies, 
embracing the dreamy new collection at Maja Design 
'Coffee in the Arbour '
to find Maja Design blog 
for more info and 
checkout the glorious work the Design Team create. 


'BLOOMING GORGEOUS' 
with Pink and White
Lots of layering and stitching.
I always have such fun creating these cards . 
I find the Maja papers such a delight to play with, and
the layers are complimented with the blooms and a key .
 Just look how these papers embrace the blooms .
I can just imagine sitting at a table sipping coffee surrounded
 by a beautiful garden full of color and blooms .. sigh xoxo
  I decorated the inside of the card quite simply more striped paper and a small die on the right side .

 I seemed to be a little carried away with the blooms and just kept adding more of them .
These papers blend so beautifully with little pink rosebuds,  pink and white roses 
and a resin key .

 Maja Design papers used .....
Coffee in the Arbour .....
Grandmas old Porcelain cups, Raspberry cupcake, Raspberry Jam Cookies, 
Lets share a cookie... Vintage Frost 19th December .


Celebrate with BLUE AND WHITE - always so fresh and crisp .  
I love the crisp feeling to a blue and white project . 



Here I have created a tag that pops inside the pocket 
  My stacked layers consist of leaves , rosebuds, chipboard and dies, 
finishing off perfectly with a heart and an altered metal piece and  pearl brad .

 This pocket has a foundation of white cardstock with stamping in blue, 
and some white gesso splashed randomly 
to add to the crisp feel of Blue and white.
I really love the texture that layering gives.
to me it creates intrigue and beauty .
Decorating tags is a love of mine 
and it also gives me plenty of space to write a message, making it personal .

 Maja Design Papers used for the Blue and white  tag and pocket
 Coffee in the Arbour..Blueberry cupcake, Lovely weather, and Walking in the Forest - Jeans  .  
 I do hope you are inspired to have a play with these romantic papers . 
thanks for popping by 
I really enjoy having you here on my blog 
until next time 
happy scrapping x
Photobucket

24 comments:

  1. Both are Gorgeous!!! Love it....xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow!! These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the layers!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! You never cease to AMAZE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely divine!! So much to see and so perfectly created!! Pure 'Heather J' magic!! Love, love, love!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing layers Heather... so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh la la, they are both just super pretty! Your layering and embellishing are simply phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heather these are both stunning! I honestly don't know which piece I love more. Your attention to detail is (as always) perfect! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. O Heather, you are so talented in many ways!!!!!!!
    It's been a while now and the more I see, the more I read, the more I love all your creations and the bigger fan I become.
    Wish you a wonderful day!
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Heather you always create magic with those wonderful papers! LOVE!!!
    Both are stunning but I think the blue one is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love them both!!! I would take them both *lol*. The tiny rosebuds on the pink one look so gorgeous, and.... well, everything is perfect again. Always a pleasure to see your artwork!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful cards in your style I adore! The way you add gesso on the blue is particularly perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, absolutely delicious! Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow WOW wow! These 2 cards are exquisite.. so beautiful.. so lusciously layered... love them.. absolutely love them...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just divine! I've been missing you blogging, & wondered what was going on, so I'm glad to see you here:) The layers on both are just soooo delish - & your tags really are a fab idea:):)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two beautiful cards, Heather!! I always love your layers and the papers are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely stunning as always! love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both are Fabulous but the pink really does it for me ! Stunning creations.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Heather, just trying to catch up after a few days interstate and lookee here! Your magical fingers have been stitching together two more magnificent projects. There is no one I know, that can make papers sing like you do - you are a one off, in a league of your own. Fantastic :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness Heather - these are truly stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes I agree with Helen and could not say it any better than that. You are a wizard or is it a witch with all things papery. Two totally exquisite cards and you are so right you can't help but create lovely things with these papers.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Simply divine the details are just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  22. Can't recall if I commented on the Maja blog when seeing these but taking a peek again - both are sublime! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning cards! Absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete