Saturday, August 30, 2014

Case file #137 - #Just saying

Today I decided to solve this case by 
using a quote in place of a photo .
case file #137 
love these colors and I also added a slightly deeper pink in the fabric flower and chipboard .
Small amounts of yellow and my mixed media BG contains the orange and the pink .
#JUST SAYING

EVIDENCE 
Polka dots, stripes, metal, flourishes, triangles, washi tape..

TESTIMONY
Journal about your attitude about something .
Affirmations /quotes ARE SIMPLY WONDERFUL.
Repeating positive and inspiring words throughout the day can make
all the difference to my mood and feelings .
Uplifting and positive words
 help my energy flow and keep me on track. 
"Put your ear down next to your soul 
and listen hard "
quote by Ann Sexton



 I love to have these affirmations displayed
where I can see them throughout my day. 
I breathe the words into my soul
 and repeat them silently to myself xxoo
cant wait to see how you solve this case .
CLICK HERE to see more info 
thanks so much for popping by my blog 
and have fun scrapping  xoxo
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. I nearly want to swear Heather (with pleasure) ....this divine page is astounding....oh my I love your work! You are a true artiste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, love how aged the key looks, and your background is amazing, the clusters are beautiful, another inspirational layout.. Love to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful colours, you blend them soooo well, love how you journal, great affirmation to choose. Art for the soul! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, what a gorgeous lay-out! I just love the warm colours and beautiful butterflies! Really great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too divine Heather. Brilliant design, perfect placement, stunning texture and inspirational words. You Art is beyond compare :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Do I spy a slightly different font used on the journaling this time round? It looks great:):) LOOOVE that flower! Gorgeous work, as always:):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are very observant Lizzy, yes it is a different font . it is Higgins handprint . thanks for your words xoxo

      Delete
  7. So gorgeous!! I love love love the colors, the flower and the butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Divine, stunning, a work off art. Beautiful mixed media background and beautiful words. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooohhh!!! I am transported to heaven again by your lovely art Heather!! The colours are so gorgeous and your background is amazing!! Love the quote and journaling too!! Absolutely divine page! Love, love, love!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  10. your work is perfection. one step above the rest...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous Heather! I love how you've replaced the photo with a quote.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful page and journaling! Love your work - such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this heather!! Pure inspiration! Love your quote!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah yes so true. I try and do it and most days fail dismally but when I see something that speaks to my soul I am lifted immediately. This is just gorgeous Heather and I love the affirmation card with the swipes of pink. A real piece of art and such an inspiration. :D

    ReplyDelete